As Process & People Business Partner, you will have 2 great challenges.
The first will consist of studying and profoundly understanding how our company and the assigned departments operate through the daily immersion in all the execution routines and methodologies, working side by side with business leaders to help them improve and generate agility in their processes.
Subsequently, you will use all the knowledge acquired to combine it with the best people management strategies to help the assigned department generate the best work environment for its contributors.
We are looking for a people-oriented person with a strong background in process optimization, agile methodologies, and a great interest in developing a leadership career within the People Operations team.
MKTG divisions: Retention & Growth
– Passionate about analyzing business processes, optimization, and digitalization.
– Engages directly and proactively with business departments to understand business objectives and main issues.
– Proactively seeks and recommends solutions to the challenges of the business areas thinking in a scalable way
– Define KPIs and points of control for the process
– Generate and maintain process flowcharts and documentation, available for the company departments
– Monitors and ensures adherence to established processes
– Analyze requirements to solve complex business problems through technologies and systems. Research and development of new technological tools
– Define metrics to evaluate the performance of the processes, and the impact of the improvements implemented in the projects
– Negotiate and mediate with the business departments to align action plans
– Assist the business departments in implementing best practices for organization, delegation, decision making and team structure to improve efficiency
– Support local delivery of People processes, including work environment surveys, performance and talent reviews, succession planning, compensation review, talent development, training, and recruiting.
– Support the assigned department managers in the org design and consolidation of work environments that stimulate creativity, empowerment and achieve the best of each member and team. Ensure constant coaching to increase engagement and business performance.
– Establish relationships with each of the members of the assigned department (through onboarding meetings, follow-up, and exit interviews), keeping in mind their background, performance, and provide personalized coaching if necessary, to achieve the best of each contributor.
– Provide advice on human resources acting as the department’s focal point and derive contributors’ consultations with specialists in the division for their resolution (Total Rewards, Engagement, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition, etc.).
– Propose new policies and procedures that guarantee a correct flow of resolution of various situations and ensure equity within the company.
– Partner of managers in organizational development strategies and structure.
– Participate in tandems for new department/division members, support managers to ensure the cultural fit, and provide the corresponding feedback to Talent Acquisition.
– Ensure complete confidentiality in treating the contributor’s different topics and transparency in executing the processes.
– Contribute to the ideation and implementation of culture-building initiatives working side by side with the GPTW squad.
– Support the other divisions of People by creating policies and proposals oriented to attracting, developing, and retaining key talents.
– 5 + years of solid experience acting as an IT Business Process Analyst, Specialist, Lead, or similar roles, or as an IT People Business Partner oriented to Process analysis.
-Experience working with IT departments is mandatory.
– Knowledge of Agile methodologies, Six Sigma, Lean, BPM, Project Management, – Design Thinking, and Digital transformation desired
– Strong desire to develop a career in a People (HR) department and help to scale the business.
– Effective oral and written communication skills.
– Experience defining KPIs and Dashboards
– Strong experience analyzing and improving cross-functional business processes
– Proactivity in taking ownership of projects and issues
– Capability to manage several projects, areas, and stakeholders
– Experience creating process flows and documentation
– Be open-minded, empathetic, passionate, and committed to people’s development.
– Unwavering attention to detail and follow-through.
– Have availability and flexibility to work with excellent time management skills.
– Effective organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks and a proactive approach.
– Have strong interpersonal skills, interact well with others, and effectively communicate with others when conflicts occur.
– Demonstrate commitment to team objectives and Trafilea’s Core Values.
– Advanced oral & written English is a must. Knowledge of Spanish will be highly valued.
– Advanced Gsuite skills